Kloppers Inc, a prominent law firm situated in Richards Bay, requires the services of a Marketing Coordinator/Public Relations Officer. The successful candidate will be tasked to look after virtually every aspect of marketing within the firm. He/she will assist to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives and targets, as well as analyse the success of marketing campaigns. He/she should have strong business acumen and knowledge with strong organisational, written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Coordinate and manage the marketing activities within the firm.
• Liaise regularly with senior management to understand and manage their marketing needs.
• To assist with the preparation of visual and written presentations.
• To liaise with strategic marketing consultants to assist the firm to manage and implement their marketing strategies.
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional presentations; updating calendars, etc.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising client engagement data.
• Keep promotional materials and merchandise ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Plans meetings, events and network functions by identifying and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Assisting departments with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
• Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Graduate with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
• Focused on attention to detail.
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• Strong administration and organisational skills.
• Strong communicator and relationship builder.
• Good communication skills (fluent in both English and Afrikaans).
• Effective project management skills.
• Sound understanding of marketing principles.
• Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
Should you be interested in this position, please email your CV and qualifications to Wian Pienaar on firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Wednesday 31 October 2018.